Saturday, August 12

CAS with one color...


and


I have many friends, luckily, but one is going through a very rough time right now and I want to send her this card so she knows how "fabulous, amazing, terrific, awesome and fantastic" she is!
The base card is water color paper as well as the main piece.
On the main piece I stamped the verse from CAS-ual Fridays "truth is" set and the flower from their "mon ami" set using Versamark ink and black embossing powder.
Before coloring the image I heat set the embossing powder then water colored the flower with Distress worn lipstick marker and a water color brush.
I glued it to the base card and it was finished.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that your friend is going through a bad time, but this card will really cheer her up. I love the soft pink with the balck and white. I love your CAS design. Thanks for sharing this card in the challenge at the Mod Squad this week.
    Barbara Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very touching message and very pretty card!! Thanks for sharing it with everyone at the Casual Fridays Friendship Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Mon Ami Stamps and this CAS card is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with Casual Fridays Friendship Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean and Simple perfection! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!