Sunday, October 15

This may seem odd...

...but if you knew the couple I am sending this to you would know it isn't odd at all!

I would like to thank...
for the inspiration for this card.

The base card is black card stock with another piece of black card stock, with a circle die cut into it, to place over the background piece.
The background piece is grey card stock with sponged Colorbox frost white ink on the lower half.
I used a piece of text paper die cut with Paper Smooches 
"borders 1" for a mask.
Using the Tim Holtz circle sponge and more of the frost white ink I smooshed a moon.
I stamped the two light posts and the bats from Stampin' Up's "Holiday Home" set using StazOn jet black ink, after the frost white ink dried, then colored the lamps with Prisma pencils.
After applying this to the card front I stamped the verse from the same set with Versamark ink, used white embossing powder and heat set the verse, then applied it to the front.
On a separate piece of white card stock I stamped the house and ghost, from the same set, using The StazOn and colored the house using the Prisma pencils.
After cutting them out I glued them to the card front.


1 comment:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!